- Ethereum loses 2.17% over the last 24 hours and falls to 185 USD
- The next resistance may come at 192 USD
Ethereum also has been part of the market’s slowdown that happened over the last 24 hours, and it has lost 2.17% and falls below 190 USD. The current value of each coin roams at 185 USD, and the medium-term outlook of the coin is likely to be bullish. Before analyzing the price movement pattern, let us look at the current details of the coin now.
ETH Price Statistics
- Ethereum has a rank of 2nd with an ROI (Return on Investment) at 6,510.33%.
- A total of 107,488,845 ETH is in the current circulating supply.
- The market cap of Ethereum as on 27th August at 04:38 UTC stands at 20,130,174,408 USD.
- The value of each coin at the same UTC stands at 0.01831950 BTC and 185.77 USD.
- The 24h volume rests at 6,605,609,172 USD.
ETH to USD Price Analysis
On 28th July, Ethereum was being traded near 198 USD, and it got a hike of 19.05% over the next 8 days and reached the highest of the month at 236 USD by 06th August. However, it was followed by a cut in the price against USD by 26.06%, and this took the coin to the lowest level of the month at 175 USD by 15th August.
From there, the coin did not show huge volatility. Between 15th August and 19th August, the coin managed to grow by 15.68% and reached 202 USD but again it was down by 8.25% and lost 16 USD to reach 185 USD as per the latest data. The market cap of Ethereum on 27th July was 23,531,734,990 USD, and the value of each coin was at 223.30 USD. The current market cap and the value of each coin are respectively 14.45 % and 16.80 % less than the figures for the last month.
Ethereum is one of the best performing coins of the market, but now it is reeling under pressure from the global market condition. But soon the coin will bounce back. As per our prediction, the coin may get above 200 USD by the mid of September. The next probable resistance and support levels are given below.
|1st Support Level
|2nd Support Level
|3rd Support Level